The mirrorless segment is going crazy, but the offerings from Nikon and Canon have not resonated in the same way Fuji, Olympus, Sony etc have been.
The V3 main features are:
- a New 18.4 megapixel Nikon CX-format image sensor without a low-pass filter
- ISO range of up to 12,800 with 'enhanced ISO noise reduction'
- Tilting 3”, 1040k-dot LCD monitor for high or low-angle shooting
- Claimed World’s fastest continuous shooting frame rate at 20 fps
- Full HD movie recording at 1920 x 1080/60p
- Claimed World’s shortest shooting time lag
Virtual horizon function that can be displayed in the live view display or viewfinder
Built in Instant Photo Sharing
So on paper, that is a very well featured little camera. What do you think?? 20fps and 60p full HD?
Despite it not being a hit - I always found the 1 series image quality to be very good, and the AF super quick... I reckon this could be a great performing little camera for anyone that can get past the CX sensor size.
You can preorder it now at Adorama.
The new lenses released are a new 10-30mm and 70-300mm.