YES - I think Nikon should have put 2 card slots in this camera. YES I would be more likely to buy it if it had two. And YES when shooting a wedding etc, given the choice, I will take a dual card camera over a single card camera.
BUT - it is just NONSENSE to say that you cannot use a single card camera for 'PRO' work. Firstly - what the hell are you defining as 'pro' anyway, but secondly - do you you have amnesia?? Take a short history lesson and you will see of course most of us who have been working for more than a few years have done this. And most digital videographers TODAY are still doing this...
GEAR we usually film with... (Amazon + BH)
Main Camera: http://geni.us/24lma | https://bhpho.to/2K9BpbU
2nd Camera: http://geni.us/KB5bAU | https://bhpho.to/2yURNI0
The Drone: http://geni.us/rB3s | https://bhpho.to/2lVe8fe
The outdoor tripod: http://geni.us/XoatLX | https://bhpho.to/2J2aKIU
Giant in-studio tripod: http://geni.us/z0XAV2K | https://bhpho.to/2KBRG9R
Lav Mics: http://geni.us/UL27csE | https://bhpho.to/2IW87s3
Travel photo tripod: http://geni.us/9EXKjcE | https://bhpho.to/2KA6aa5
This is the gear we typically film videos with - leave a question if you have a specific question about this video, or see all of Matt's Gear: http://bit.ly/MG-Gear
PRIVACY and DISCLOSURE:
* Matt Granger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
* Matt Granger is a participant in the B&H Photo Video affiliate program that provides an advertising commission if you purchase through our links.
* If you purchase something from our affiliate links will get a small commission with no extra cost to you.
* We DO NOT collect, store, use, or share any data about you.
* You can read my complete Ethics and Conduct statement: http://mattgranger.com/ethics
Get Your Gear Out!
Check out my downloadable video series:
Take Control of The Light: http://mattgranger.com/light
The Business of Photography: http://mattgranger.com/business
Educating Tina: http://mattgranger.com/educatingtina
Kickstart Your Photography 6 month course: http://mattgranger.com/kickstart
Subscribe HERE: http://bit.ly/Sub_MG
Subscribe for News: http://bit.ly/Subscribe_MG_News
Google Plus: http://bit.ly/MG_Gplus
Community Forum: http://www.mattgranger.com/community/
Official Website: http://www.mattgranger.com