Check it out at
And the 1.4 version
As to 'will the client tell the difference' - here is a little demo. I just shared two images of Steph in the bamboo on social media, asking people to guess which was a $500 lens and which was $1500. People guessed both ways roughly 50/50, some went into detail about one being a longer lens, or why one was CLEARLY the more expensive. Truth is - I shared two images from the same lens. Even keyboard experts often see what they want to see, and it is much more to do with how you took the shot, than the specific equipment - at least when sharing online.
GEAR we usually film with... (Amazon + BH)
Main Camera: http://geni.us/24lma | https://bhpho.to/2K9BpbU
2nd Camera: http://geni.us/KB5bAU | https://bhpho.to/2yURNI0
The Drone: http://geni.us/rB3s | https://bhpho.to/2lVe8fe
The outdoor tripod: http://geni.us/XoatLX | https://bhpho.to/2J2aKIU
Giant in-studio tripod: http://geni.us/z0XAV2K | https://bhpho.to/2KBRG9R
Lav Mics: http://geni.us/UL27csE | https://bhpho.to/2IW87s3
Travel photo tripod: http://geni.us/9EXKjcE | https://bhpho.to/2KA6aa5
FYI - I had my desk custom made by Timber Forge Woodworks in NJ: http://bit.ly/TimberForge
This is the gear we typically film videos with - leave a question if you have a specific question about this video, or see all of Matt's Gear: http://bit.ly/MG-Gear
PRIVACY and DISCLOSURE:
* Matt Granger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
* Matt Granger is a participant in the B&H Photo Video affiliate program that provides an advertising commission if you purchase through our links.
* If you purchase something from our affiliate links will get a small commission with no extra cost to you.
* We DO NOT collect, store, use, or share any data about you.
* You can read my complete Ethics and Conduct statement: http://mattgranger.com/ethics
Get Your Gear Out!
Check out my downloadable video series:
Take Control of The Light: http://mattgranger.com/light
The Business of Photography: http://mattgranger.com/business
Educating Tina: http://mattgranger.com/educatingtina
Kickstart Your Photography 6 month course: http://mattgranger.com/kickstart
All of my travel, tours & workshops: http://mattgranger.com/workshops
My SEAFOOD Channel: http://bit.ly/Worlds-Best-Seafood
Mailing List: http://www.mattgranger.com
Subscribe HERE: http://bit.ly/Sub_MG
Subscribe for News: http://bit.ly/Subscribe_MG_News
Google Plus: http://bit.ly/MG_Gplus
Community Forum: http://www.mattgranger.com/community/
Official Website: http://www.mattgranger.com