Check it out at B&H Photo: https://bhpho.to/2Bhit7f
Nikon Mirrorless Guide: https://learn.mattgranger.com/courses/zsetup
Wedding Photography SALE: https://learn.mattgranger.com/courses/wedding
In this new Series I will be reviewing older cameras by recreating a movie or other pop culture image from that year. This is a REUPLOAD to get the series started.
No, this isn't the over hyped Nikon Mirrorless. In this video I test out Nikon's Flagship SLR camera from 2004 - the F6. The keen eyed will notice many similarities. In 2004 Nikon released the digital SLR - the D2H, along with the film SLR- the F6, which turned out to be their last. It was subject to much hype, conjecture and rumours. The market was in a state of flux and many people were jumping ship to the hot new thing (digital), whilst others were pointing out it's flaws and holding on tight to their film cameras. It was a time of excitement, division and technical innovation.... And not that much has changed in 14 years - here we are again.
Once you have seen the process a few times, you realise as much as things change - the moves stay the same. Despite the fact this is a little tongue in cheek - it is a legit review, so please stick around to see the testing we did at the end. Hopefully people give it a chance before down voting it for not being about the new mirrorless.
PRIVACY and DISCLOSURE:
* Matt Granger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
* Matt Granger is a participant in the B&H Photo Video affiliate program that provides an advertising commission if you purchase through our links.
* If you purchase something from our affiliate links will get a small commission with no extra cost to you.
* We DO NOT collect, store, use, or share any data about you.
* You can read my complete Ethics and Conduct statement