To finish a shot like this, of course you would retouch it - here is not done yet.
GEAR we usually film with...
Main Camera (Nikon D5): http://geni.us/q9qIzk
2nd Camera (Sony a7r): http://geni.us/MkKVW
The Drone (DJI Mavic Pro): http://geni.us/rB3s
The outdoor tripod (Manfrotto BeFree): http://geni.us/XoatLX
Giant in-studio tripod (Manfrotto 509 Video Head): http://geni.us/z0XAV2K
Lav Mics (Rode RodeLink FM Wireles): http://geni.us/UL27csE
Travel photo tripod (Gitzo Series 0 Traveler Kit): http://geni.us/9EXKjcE
FYI - I had my desk custom made by Timber Forge Woodworks in NJ: http://bit.ly/TimberForge
This is the gear we typically film videos with - leave a question if you have a specific question about this video, or see all of Matt's Gear: http://bit.ly/MG-Gear
PRIVACY and DISCLOSURE:
* Matt Granger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
* Matt Granger is a participant in the B&H Photo Video affiliate program that provides an advertising commission if you purchase through our links.
* If you purchase something from our affiliate links will get a small commission with no extra cost to you.
* We DO NOT collect, store, use, or share any data about you.
* You can read my complete Ethics and Conduct statement: http://mattgranger.com/ethics
Get Your Gear Out!
Check out my downloadable video series:
Take Control of The Light: http://mattgranger.com/light
The Business of Photography: http://mattgranger.com/business
Educating Tina: http://mattgranger.com/educatingtina
Kickstart Your Photography 6 month course: http://mattgranger.com/kickstart
Subscribe HERE: http://bit.ly/Sub_MG
Subscribe for News: http://bit.ly/Subscribe_MG_News
Google Plus: http://bit.ly/MG_Gplus
Community Forum: http://www.mattgranger.com/community/
Official Website: http://www.mattgranger.com