I have added some full res X1D files from this trip up at http://www.mattgranger.com/x1d
The video and stills for this video were all taken in beautiful Oahu Island. I got the idea for this concept some time ago - it occurred to me that a fabulously detailed Macro photograph can almost become an abstract when you focus on the small details rather than the whole. The same is true when you see 'the whole' from a birds eye view - landscapes look foreign and things become abstracted.
I thought that pairing these two could tell an interesting story - especially as the super high resolution from the Hasselblad X1D and 120mm macro lens allow me to add movement and crop heavily into the images after taking them.
You can check out the Hasselblad X1D:
PRIVACY and DISCLOSURE:
* Matt Granger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
* Matt Granger is a participant in the B&H Photo Video affiliate program that provides an advertising commission if you purchase through our links.
* If you purchase something from our affiliate links will get a small commission with no extra cost to you.
* We DO NOT collect, store, use, or share any data about you.
* You can read my complete Ethics and Conduct statement: http://mattgranger.com/ethics
Subscribe HERE: http://bit.ly/Sub_MG
Subscribe for News: http://bit.ly/Subscribe_MG_News
Google Plus: http://bit.ly/MG_Gplus
Community Forum: http://www.mattgranger.com/community/
Official Website: http://www.mattgranger.com