The crew over at 3D Kraft have put together an AMAZING comparison of some astonishing lenses, all on the Sony A7:
- The Legendary Leica Summilux 50mm f/1.4 ASPH
- Zeiss FE Sonnar T* 55mm f/1.8
- SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 50mm T0.95
- Leica Noctilux 50mm f/0.95 ASPH
- The new legend - Zeiss Otus Apo Distagon T* 55mm f/1.4
These are SERIOUS lenses - ranging from a couple of grand up to $12,000! That said - You will be astounded by the results! They test the fast lenses at 0.95, and also at 1.4 so there is a direct comparison - and they also test all lenses through to f8, middle, midframe, and in the corners.... the results are SO interesting.
I suggest as you scroll through the pages of images, DON'T read the captions first time around. See if you can guess which lens created each image.
For example - check out these two shots, both 100% crops taken at f1.4
Can you tell which lens made which?
Check out the full 3 page testing at 3D Kraft - great work guys!